Harold and Louise Goodlett Richardson, of Shelbyville, were married on Nov 18, 1954.
He was born on May 12, 1936, one of 10 children of the late Orva and Corrinne Eakins Richardson. He was the owner of Harold’s Service Station in downtown Shelbyville, until it’s close in 1987. He is also a retired Shelby County school bus driver.
She was born on Sept 2, 1938, one of eight children of the late John and Odie Redmon Goodlett.