.....Advertisement.....
.....Advertisement.....

Breaking News Top Bar

-A A +A

Officials checking for source of carbon monoxide leak

Colonial Hall evacuated

By Lisa King

Residents of Colonial Hall were evacuated shortly before 7 a.m. this morning due to a carbon monoxide leak at Colonial Hall in downtown Shelbyville. They are being housed in an emergency shelter that has been set up at the Stratton Center. Fire officials are searching for the source of the leak. More details will be forthcoming.