The next Triple S Planning and Zoning Commission meeting will be held at the Stratton Community Center on April 15.
On the agenda are:
* An agricultural plat of 13.8 acres at 191 Mudd Rd.
* A final plat of 92.3 acres on Shelbyville Road at the Jefferson County line.
* A final PUD of 14.4 acres at 819 Buckcreek Rd. in Simpsonville.
* A preliminary PUD with waiver at 819 Buckcreek Rd. in Simpsonville. Proposed use: mini storage.
* An agricultural division of 56.4 acres at 5119 Bagdad Rd.
* An agricultural division of 72.7 acres on Cat Ridge Road.