Ron Lewis suffers from emphysema; he can no longer work. His life centered around a barn he equipped over the years with a kitchen, bathroom, canning room and game room. It was his home outside his home.
"If I ever went into the doghouse, I had me a pretty good one," Lewis said.
It was a good "doghouse" until it burned to the ground two weeks ago. Though it was in his barn, the fire eliminated most of Lewis's possessions.
"He went from a man who has everything to a man who has nothing," his wife, Judy, said.