No one was injured Friday in a fire in Bagdad that destroyed a large shed.
The fire was called in at 9 a.m. at 2164 Cedarmore Road, the home of Darrell and Linda Aldridge.
Rick Floyd, a captain with the Bagdad Fire Department, said there was some concern because the 2-bay structure was near some other buildings.
“It was about five feet from an old dairy barn and an out building,” he said. “He [Aldridge] got all the equipment out. We were just lucky the wind was blowing the other way, or we would have had a real big mess.”