- Special Sections
- Public Notices
At the Triple S Planning and Zoning meeting Tuesday, the board:
* approved a final PUD request for mini storage on Aristocrat Court in Simpsonville.
* Approved an amended agricultural division request from Ellis and Lyndia Lutes at 9206 Cropper Rd.
* Approved a minor plat request from Gilbert Abbot at 6406 Zaring Mill Rd.
* Approved a development plan request from Steve Shelton for an ice vending machine at Governor Square Shopping Center on Frankfort Road and Mt. Eden Road.
* Approved a minor plat request from the estate of Mary S. Smith at 2410 Christianburg Road.
* Approved an agricultural division request from Gary Coffey at 1330 Mulberry Pike. Concerned residents came in opposition, but withdrew their opposition after learning that no new houses would come from the division.
* Approved an extension of preliminary plat request from Five Gaited Farms at Old Seven Mile Pike. A motion was made to deny the extension because a one year extension had already been given previously, but the motion died when nobody seconded it. The extension was then approved.
The next Triple S Planning Commission Meeting will be June 17 at 6:30 p.m. at the Stratton Center.
A public hearing will be held at the next Triple S meeting regarding potential updates to zoning regulations for interchange commercial zoning classifications in Simpsonville. The meeting is June 17 at 6:30 p.m. at the Stratton Center.