- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Triple S Planning and Zoning Commission met Tuesday and recommended approval of several agricultural divisions in the county:
* approved an amended agricultural plat request from the Thomas E. and Mary Mudd farm at 191 Mudd Road.
* approved a final plat request from Estates of Notting Hill for 17 tracts to be built on 92.3 acres on Shelbyville Road at the Jefferson County line.
* approved an amended final PUD request and a preliminary PUD development plan with waiver request from Icon Simpsonville Center, LLC for mini storage at the Simpsonville Commerce Center at 819 Buck Creek Rd.
* approved an amended agricultural division request from Sue C. Brooks and Sandra J. Nichols at 5119 Bagdad Rd.
* approved an agricultural division request from the Terry Robin Jones farm on Cat Ridge Road.
* approved an agricultural division request from Alan Goos and Walter T. Crutcher Revocable Trust at 691 Ritter Lane.
* approved a minor plat request from Mary Ann Gravett at 1234 Antioch Rd.