- Special Sections
- Public Notices
One year ago today, a fire swept through a home at 312 Henry Clay Street, leaving one brother in the hospital and another homeless.
John Pearson eventually died from second-degree burns he received over the top portion of his body, and his bother “Booger” Bill Pearson, 69, was left homeless.
A spark of community fellowship helped raise several thousand dollars for the brothers, but it turns out that won’t be enough.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Sentinel-News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Sentinel-News and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.