- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The North Central Health District reported that preliminary tests indicate a common staph bacteria may have resulted in the 115 reported cases of illness from individuals who had eaten at Claudia Sanders restaurant Easter Sunday.
The district stressed the findings were not definitive. Staphylococcus aureus, a bacteria commonly found on food and on the human body, was found in some samples provided by victims but not from all, the district said.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Sentinel-News and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.