- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Shelby County Fiscal Court met Tuesday night and approved the following items of business for the county:
• Second reading of an ordinance relating to the placement of satellite dishes
• First reading of an ordinance relating to the following budget amendments: repayment from governtment agency of $4,850; and an insurance reimbursement of $17,978 to go in general fund
• First reading of a zone change for 68 acres on Zaring Mill Road at Kentucky Street from AG to F-C
• First reading of a zone change for 57 acres on Ardmore Lane from AG and R to R-1
• Accept bid for animal control vehicle with bed and topper for $16,304
• Approve 2009 County Clerk's budget
Magistrates approved the following personnel items:
• Garnett Newton was reappointed to the Bagdad Fire Protection District, with term to expire Dec. 31, 2012. Newton served as chief for 13 plus years.
• Wesley Jones was reappointed to the Ethics Commission, with term to expire Dec. 31, 2012. Jones was one of the original members of the Ethics Commission.
• Betty Curtsinger was reappointed to the Shelby County Board of Health, with term to expire Dec. 31, 2012.