- Special Sections
- Public Notices
A fire that may have started in a chimney destroyed a home at 573 Henry Smith Road near Simpsonville Tuesday. A tenant, Jessica Barnett, was home at the time the fire started, but she was not injured.
Firefighters from Simpsonville, Shelby County and Eastwood fire departments fought the blaze. The fire was in the walls of the building when firefighters arrived on the scene just after 11 a.m. Tuesday, Simpsonville Fire Chief Walter Jones said.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Sentinel-News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Sentinel-News and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.