- Special Sections
- Public Notices
A barn in Mt. Eden burned to the ground on Wednesday after a spark from a tractor ignited a bale of hay.
Mt. Eden fire fighters responded to the fire shortly after 11 a.m. and battled the blaze for over an hour and a half. No animals or humans were injured in the fire.
Steve Rollins, whose father Jim owned the barn, said the blaze was started shortly after he had started his tractor. He said the fire was likely caused from a spark from the engine.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Sentinel-News and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.