- Special Sections
- Public Notices
An incident involving a food allergy at Collins High School on Friday resulted in one student being transported to the hospital.
The student was treated, released and has returned to full health, according to a release from the school district on Monday.
“School administration responded promptly and worked closely with District Health Coordinator Traci Earley to monitor the situation,” the release stated.
The student’s name was withheld.
Superintendent James Neihof said the district would investigate the situation.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Sentinel-News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.