- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Claudia Sanders Dinner House reopened for business on Saturday after an outbreak of food poisoning caused the restaurant to be closed for four days.
The health department asked the restaurant to close their doors last Tuesday after receiving numerous reports from patrons who become sick after eating at the restaurant on Easter Sunday. The health department has received reports from more than 100 people who got sick eating at the restauant that day.
The restaurant, which is always closed on Mondays, will be open for business on Tuesday.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Sentinel-News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Sentinel-News and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.