- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Bradley named to honor roll
Ben Bradley of Shelbyville was named to the honor roll for the fall 2013 semester for the school of pharmacy at the University of Kansas. Honor roll criteria vary among the university's academic units. Some schools honor the top 10 percent of students enrolled, some establish a minimum grade-point average and others raise the minimum GPA for each year students are in school. Students must complete a minimum number of credit hours to be considered for the honor roll.
Shelby students graduate from EKU
Eastern Kentucky University recognized 1,111 graduates at the conclusion of the fall 2013 semester. Those from Shelby County include:
• Megan Dion McClellan of Simpsonville, a BS in sport management and a BBA degree in accounting.
• Jessica Lynn Buschkoetter of Bagdad, cum laude, BS in elementary education teaching.
• Ricardo Delgado of Shelbyville, Cum Laude BS in homeland security.
• Jenilee Robin Kenyon of Shelbyville, a MS in safety/security/emergency management.
• Sheila M. Meredith of Waddy, BS in psychology.
Hocker on dean’s list at Ohio Christian
Janice Hocker of Shelbyville has been named to the dean's list at Ohio Christian University College of Adult and Graduate Studies for the spring 2013 semester. To be eligible for the dean's list, a student must achieve a semester GPA of 3.5 or better and be enrolled in at least 12 “graded” semester hours.