- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The next Triple S Planning and Zoning Commission meeting will be held at the Stratton Community Center on April 15.
On the agenda are:
* An agricultural plat of 13.8 acres at 191 Mudd Rd.
* A final plat of 92.3 acres on Shelbyville Road at the Jefferson County line.
* A final PUD of 14.4 acres at 819 Buckcreek Rd. in Simpsonville.
* A preliminary PUD with waiver at 819 Buckcreek Rd. in Simpsonville. Proposed use: mini storage.
* An agricultural division of 56.4 acres at 5119 Bagdad Rd.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Sentinel-News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Sentinel-News and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.